It’s no secret that the last few years have upended the way customers want to interact with companies. They’ve got higher expectations, bigger demands and about a million more choices if one brand doesn’t deliver. And who can blame them? After all, you’re a consumer too, and want exactly the same things:
- An easy digital self-service experience.
- Seamless escalation to a real person.
- Meaningful personalization (hold the overly familiar creepiness, please).
- Data transparency, privacy and security.
- Brands with social purpose and awareness.
But here’s the problem: CX technologies and brand strategies that were once tried-and-true marketing staples are now cracking under the weight. The pressure is on!
Our program is designed to help you release the pressure valve and build a modern CX program. It examines the challenges and opportunities marketing leaders face when crafting customer journeys, how to boost revenue-generating metrics such as customer lifetime value and ways to win and retain customers.
We’re taking a close look at factors leading to the acceleration of CX, such as:
- Balancing personalization and privacy.
- Fostering brand loyalty/advocacy.
- Creating hybrid, real-time experiences
- Harnessing the power of AI, analytics and machine learning
- Building CX across generations.
- Making the most of first-party data.
- Branding with purpose.
- Evolving digital transformation.
- Making the most of programmatic advertising.
- Venturing into the metaverse
We explore how CX has changed since the pandemic, what CX capabilities marketing leaders enjoy today, and where they’re planning to go in the next decade and beyond.